6 Stage RV/Marine Reverse Osmosis System with UV Light
Counter Reverse Osmosis System provides
safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It's capable of removing
over 90% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all
The final stage Ultraviolet Disinfection chamber ensures that any microbiological contamination which may have grown in the storage tank or water line will be eliminated.
System installs neatly under the sink. Comes with attractive designer faucet, storage tank, and necessary installation hardware.
- 6 Stage Filtration
- 35 Gallons Per Day / 132 Liters Per Day
- 2 gallon per minute / 7.2 liters per minute flow rate
- Stainless Steel UV Housing
- Designer Faucet
- 3.2 Gallons / 12 Liters Storage Tank
- NSF listed components
- FDA approved components
- All hardware included
- Stage 1: 5 microns sediment pre-filter
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter
- Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter
- Stage 4: 35 GPD TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Stage 5: Inline GAC filter
- Stage 6: Stainless Steel UV disinfection chamber
- Fully Assembled
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: (inch) 19 x 16 x 18
(cm) 48 x 41 x 46
- Weight: 34 lbs / 15 kg
- Electrical: 110 Volt / 60 Hz (220V/50Hz optional)
Warranty:1 Year Limited
Replacement filters: The manufacturer
recommends to replace the filter elements according to the following chart.
Click on the filters IDs for more information.